Comics Uncovered
Who am I? - Printable Version

+- Comics Uncovered (http://comicsuncovered.com)
+-- Forum: Editorial & Funny Pages... (http://comicsuncovered.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pub... (http://comicsuncovered.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Who am I? (/showthread.php?tid=57)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

- The Mighty Thor - 10-13-2006

The only Silver Age female Legionaire that I can find who has not been named is Lightning Lass. If its not her, then I am out of guesses.

- GlennWalker - 10-13-2006

Tah Dah! Big Grin

Yep, you got it Thor!

I am indeed Ayla Ranzz aka Light Lass aka Lightning Lass aka Spark!

Your turn, my man! :wink:

Glenn

- The Mighty Thor - 10-14-2006

As it turned into a process of elimination game, I don't really feel good about the win, but I'll take it.

Ok, new game.

I have blonde hair.

- mirad0rable - 10-17-2006

Are you male?

- The Mighty Thor - 10-18-2006

I am a blonde haired male.

- GlennWalker - 10-19-2006

On the side of the angels or otherwise?

- The Mighty Thor - 10-20-2006

I am a blonde haired male on the side of the angels.

- GlennWalker - 10-21-2006

Are you a denizen of the Marvel Universe?

- Local Hero - 10-24-2006

Do your blond locks flow wildly when you fly?

- The Mighty Thor - 10-29-2006

I am a blonde haired male on the side of the angels from the Marvel Universe. However, I do not have the ability to fly.

- mirad0rable - 10-29-2006

Do you have the X-Factor?

- GlennWalker - 10-31-2006

Can you simulate flight?

- GlennWalker - 01-17-2007

Hey, we still playin'? :wink:

- The Mighty Thor - 01-21-2007

Sorry, my Holiday inspired video gaming has gotten in the way of my online exploits here lately. Lets see, where were we?....

Ahh yes, I am a blonde haired male on the side of the angels from the Marvel Universe. However, I do not have the ability to fly, cannot simulate such powers and am not a carrier of the X-Gene.

- SLVRSR4 - 02-20-2007

Are you Captain America?

- The Mighty Thor - 02-20-2007

I am a blonde haired male on the side of the angels from the Marvel Universe. However, I do not have the ability to fly, cannot simulate such powers and am not a carrier of the X-Gene.

And no, I am most certainly not Captain America.

- GlennWalker - 02-21-2007

Do you carry weapons or other such tools, offensive or defensive?

- The Mighty Thor - 02-22-2007

I am a blonde haired male on the side of the angels from the Marvel Universe. However, I do not have the ability to fly, cannot simulate such powers and am not a carrier of the X-Gene.

I do quite often carry weapons of one sort or another, which are most definately both offensive and defensive.

- GlennWalker - 02-22-2007

Are you a team player?

- The Mighty Thor - 03-11-2007

I am willing to work with others on occasion, but I do not belong to any formal teams. I am a blonde haired male on the side of the angels from the Marvel Universe. However, I do not have the ability to fly, cannot simulate such powers and am not a carrier of the X-Gene.

I do quite often carry weapons of one sort or another, which are most definately both offensive and defensive.

- GlennWalker - 03-11-2007

Were you created by Stan Lee?

- GlennWalker - 05-11-2007

GlennWalker Wrote:Were you created by Stan Lee?
How about Roy Thomas?

- The Mighty Thor - 06-19-2007

I am willing to work with others on occasion, but I do not belong to any formal teams. I am a blonde haired male on the side of the angels from the Marvel Universe. However, I do not have the ability to fly, cannot simulate such powers and am not a carrier of the X-Gene.

I was indeed created by Stan Lee.

- GlennWalker - 06-19-2007

Have you ever had your own title?

- The Mighty Thor - 06-22-2007

I was indeed created by Stan Lee.

I have indeed had my own title, in fact, more than once.