Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom HeroClix
I'm working on some new mods that are decent. Definitely not my younger or older brother's quality of work, but not bad. I'll try to see if I can get some digital pictures posted for ya'll to see. Thor, Enchantress, I know you've got some good ones to display. Let's see some of your's posted too!
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
I did a few mods while I was playing clix and have a link if any of you want to see them. Smile

I am not a graphic artist or any kind of artist for that matter but here are my attempts at clix mods.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/havokunleashed/my_photos">http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/havoku ... /my_photos</a><!-- m -->
Ok, you are selling yourself way short here. Those are pretty gosh darned sweet! I love them all, but your Allies of Cap are my favorites.

So, give us some background here. What did you use to create all these great homemade clix? I can figure most of them out, but some elude me. Like that great new head you gave Thor...looks nice!

I have done some Mods too, but have yet to get any good pictures. I wil try to get to that this weekend.
OK here are the formulas.

Thor: simple head swap with Aquaman

All the Classic X-men are the original figs except for beasts head which is Captain America.

Bucky: Robin

Powerman: Doc Sampson

Iron Fist: Constrictor,some fire from Firelord and peices from Dr.Strange.

Falcon: Vulture body,Sandman head

D-Man: Constrictor body,Wolverine head

Battlestar: Black Manta body,SHIELD guy head,SWAT guy shield

Standing Hawkeye: Hawkeye body,SHIELD guy legs

Nomad: Doombot torso and cape,Captain America legs,Doc Sampson head

Punisher: Blue Beetle body and legs,Gambit Jacket and arms,SHIELD guy hands,guns and head and the Bazooka is actually a Macfarlane toys gunscope.

Wolverine Agent of SHIELD: Hercules body,Beast head,Shield guy guns and his claws are Typhoid Marys swords.

USAgent: Constrictor everything and the shield is made from a coke bottle cap.

I think thats it.
Glad you liked them. Big Grin
Those are some pretty kick butt customs Beyonder. By the way, welcome to the site. I'm glad you took my recomendation and joined. Maybe we can grab a few of our other POWER COSMIC CLAN members and show them what a REAL web site looks like.
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]
I've made quite a few customs myself. No digital camera or scanner, so no pics to show off. My favorites are my 3 Deadpool mods. I've also made the Spectre, Origional Taskmaster, and my other favorite: Gold Dr. Fate! I repainted the yellow parts gold, and it looks awesome.
Very cool stuff, Beyonder! Any pics of yours, Thanos?

Glenn
Nope, sorry, I don't have a Digital camera/scanner, so you won't be seeing any pics from me. If you want the recipes for my mods, PM me.