Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knowing Me Knowing You
Let's see, about me... My name's Annette, don't ask me my age, you never ask a lady their age!, and I'm married to a comic geek, which is fine with me!
I grew up a Batman fan, at the age of 4 I jumped off our roof, pretending I was Batman, then I remembered halfway down, BATMAN CAN'T FLY!
:dcbat:
Years later, when I was around 19, I started hanging out with a group of trek geeks who went to conventions. So I joined up and became a weekend "warrior"...yes, I'm a closet Klingon. A few years later, during a parade, while talking about the fact that I'm pagan with another Klingon chick, I noticed this really cute guy *minus the forehead ridges* giving me the stare down.
Sooo many years later I'd rather not count, I married him!
His comic geekness has worn off on me and I've learned to love titles I'd never thought I would. Right now, my faves are Fantastic Four, Sojourn, Lady Death, Ultimate X-men, Green Arrow and Avengers. I've probably forgotten one or two in there, but ahh well.
I'm also one of the "Living Tribunal" who has brought forth the fun on this website. My passions include writing *which I am a contributing columnist at Comic Widows*, reading and movies. The writing part is what brought me into the Role Playing Games. I love being about to toss ideas off other people.
I'm also a very easy going person, once you get to know me. I've got an ear for everyone and an eye on everything. Feel free chat at me if you have a question, got a beef with something, or are just bored. But be warned, get on my bad side, and you deal with the likes of my hit squad.... Local Hero and Thor.
Another little blurb about me, I'm under strict doctors orders for NO STRESS *yeah right, when does someone not have stress in there life* for the next 8 months or so.. :wink:

So, I'm sure you're tired of this by now :blah:

Your turn!
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread