Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knowing Me Knowing You
Okay,

Well I’m not really good at the whole writing my own bio thing, so I’ll try to make this as interesting as possible because lets face it I don’t want to bore y’all to tears or anything. So lets see you want to know stuff about me, well I’m an 18-year-old Midwesterner (Minnesotan to be exact…and I do NOT have and accent that sounds anything remotely like an Canadian or any of the accents from Fargo…) who at the moment lives in Hicksville USA. Well not really but it feels like it most days when the most interesting things and places to hang out is The Mall, the Theatre, Or the Bowling Alley. Yes my town is in fact that boring…. we don’t even have a Starbucks. But anyway back on topic….I’ve got a twin sister (goes by Tessa here….but I just call her Annoying ^_^ Kidding hun, you know I love you.) so yeah, she’s actually the one that got my into comics starting out with her having me read Elfquest (Formly a WaRP comic book, now it’s re-released by DC.) closely followed by getting my addicted to X-men comics. Jeez these things are annoying, but anyway I found this lovely little message board threw it’s three creators (who by the way ROCK!) and love this place to bits. SO yeah I think I’ll end this now because I’m rambling and this isn’t making sense.

So now y’all know a little bit more about me ^_^ Btw, a picture will be coming later on.
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread