Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thor-Lord of Asgard/Lord of Earth
Ok, I've been reading Thor for a pretty long while now and I was dreading this whole Lord of Earth storyline. However, I've been pleasantly surprised. Thor has easily become one of my favorite books now. [spoiler]Magni is great. I just started the Gods and Men storyline and seeing Magni weilding Mjoliner was tearjerker material. It's been entirely too long since Thor acted like Thor. Seeing his son become him has been great. Although I'm not really happy with Enchantress in this book right now. I like Enchantress the villain. Not "Enchantress, Thor's eye candy."
Loki as the Sorceror Supreme was definately not something I was expecting when I first started reading the book.
In Gods and Men-We see Sif has been banished from New Asgard. Having always liked Sif, I like seeing her still as herself. With so many of the other characters having changed or taken on new personalities, Sif was definately a breath of fresh air.
I'm becoming endeared to Magni more and more. He's like the old Thor I'm used to, and I like that.[/spoiler]
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread