Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heroclix
What are you looking for? I am willing to talk a dollar amount for this prime offer. Sounds like a pretty good guy to me. I'm not so sure about the lack of housbreaking, but I'm sure with the proper training...

Anybody would be lucky to have such an extremely rare find of a person around the house. maybe you should consider keeping him, because you would definitely miss him when he was gone. I need someone to play good heroclix games with, but I think YOU might need him more. Please consider HIS feelings also. I'm sure he LOVES you and it hurts his feelings to be placed up for auction.
You know you wouldn't be love him any other way. So he's addicted to plastic crack? Oh, well it could be worse. He could be straightening his taped up black rimmed glasses while adjusting his pocket protector doing nothing all day but explaining to you why the NEXT GENERATION is better than the ORIGINAL SHOW or vice versa. I think you got a pretty good one and shouldn't be so apt to put him on the auctioning block.
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread