Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heroclix
I believe that the Atom figure is not a rip off in any way, shape, or form. I use the little bugger every chance I get! for 50 points you get someone with Stealth, Phasing Outwit, and Perplex. He has the JLA team ability so you get a free move action, and the LARGE defense stat makes him mostly untouchable to all except the GODLIKE figures that have upwards of 12-15 attack power, and hey, you can always hope for a critical miss. God knows I've had a few of them!

Oh, and on the subject of Heroclix. I've got a fun and annoying strategy for some of ya'll out there. Use any Kingdom Come team ability character (If you have one) and a Veteran Taskmaster. Have him copy the KC team ability and then plop him in a bush. With his stealth you can't attack him from range, and you only have a 66% chance of being able to get base to base with him because of the Team Ability. I apologize to those out there that may not be fortunate enough to have a Kingdom Come character, but it's definitely an annoying tactic to use in the future.
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread