Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heroclix
Heroclix fans...I have a question. A beef of sorts. So Surfer... Thanos...gather round and help a fellow Clix geek out.

How is it possible that Kingdom Come Superman costs so little? Yeah, I know, 265 points isn't all that small, considering he is the highest cost normal figure in the game. But get this. I ran his stats through a dial generator tonight, and it tells me that he should cost somewhere around 340 points. Underpricing a figure for playability is one thing...but cutting the figure 75 points? Sounds broken to me.

Especially when you compare him to the one time great and all powerful Our Worlds at War Superman. Now this fine little piece is costed at 236 points. Sounds pretty fair. But then compare his dial to the Kingdom Come Superman, and tell me how there is only a 30 point difference between them. Its like comparing apples and oranges. One on one, OWAW Supes would just be a stain on the map after KC Supes got through with him. It wouldn't even be close like the 30 point cost difference would have us believe.

If any of you have a viable and beleievable explanation, I would love to hear it. Because I just don't get it.

TMT

Messages In This Thread