Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heroclix
“Smoke cloud” was probably used to represent his penchant for gas grenades. But that is just my guess. Honestly, if you think about Punisher and the wide array of weapons that he uses, he could have conceivably had just about any power. "Poison" to represent those same gas grenades. "BCF" to represent a last resort knife being pulled. Or how about some 'Energy Explosion" to represent a big ol' rocket launcher attack? I do like that they gave him Toughness to represent his body armor though.

But all I know for sure is that Stealth, an 11 AV, Willpower and RCE with a 2 Damage is going to make for some big time hurt for anyone who faces the skulled one. Any bets if they make a LE Frank Castle with the Spider-Man Ally TA?

As for the new team abilities…I haven't made up my mind yet. The 2 Ultimate ones seem unnecessary though, considering they could have easily used the existing X-Men and Avengers TA's. But I guess they are ok. It just seems odd to create these two new ones for what are basically alternate reality versions of existing characters, but they couldn't create a Thunderbolts TA for Meteorite last set. Instead they just lumped her in with the Avengers. Which, if you think about it, is absurd.

But the Serpent Society TA is a fun one. They could make for some cool characters to play, especially with permanent "Phasing". And the Morlocks, although sure to be few in numbers, is a neat idea as well. I hope they remember the awesome Gene Nation characters when making new members of this team. Characters such as Hemingway, Vessel, Ever and Sack. Ohhh!!! And I just thought of something very awesome...Dark Beast could easily have the Morlocks TA. Ok, now I definitely like this new TA best of all.

Messages In This Thread