Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daredevil: The Man Without Fear
I think its high time this forum had a thread about the toughest man to ever come out of the Kitchen. I haven't heard alot of talk about Daredevil online these days, and for the life of me, I can't figure out why. Every month, Daredevil is one of my favorite books to read. Brian Michael Bendis has taken this book and made it his own. Together with Alex Maleev, he has created a gritty, film noir atmosphere, just dripping with realism.

If you aren't reading Daredevil, then you are doing the book, and yourself, a major disservice. This book reads as one gigantic story, that should probably never end. It has been crafted in such a way that makes me care for Matt Murdock, along with his friends and enemies, more than I do almost any other comic character. I would let BMB write Daredevil for the rest of his life if he wanted. It is that good. The current "King of Hell's Kitchen" story is three issues long now, and I am chomping at the bit to get more.

So, if you are looking for a good book to read this week, stop by your local comic shop, and give Daredevil a try. If you like dark stories, sort of like Batman without any of the flash, then you will love this! I couldn't recommend it more.

Messages In This Thread