Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thor: Ragnarok
After having finally read issue #85/587 I must say that I found that I enjoyed this story, much more so than I thought I would 2 or 3 issues ago.

In the middle of this storyline, Ragnarok, I found myself wondering where it was going. Obviously it was the end times for Thor and the rest of the Realm Eternal, but the conclusion was a mystery to me. I didn't quite comprehend how they were going to handle all the death and destruction that filled the pages. The answer...they simply let it happen. They played it out very close to actual Norse mythology and it resulted in a story that literally left you wondering, "Ok, what now?"

The highlight for me throughout the whole stroyline was Andrea Divito's artwork. The artwork shined especially strong in the final chapter of the story. The "History of Thor" double splash page at the end of issue #85 was especially nice. I hope that this talented artist finds work on more of my favorite books. It would be a pleasure to see more artwork of this caliber.

Messages In This Thread