Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your movie lists and why...
Worst Movie You've ever been forced to endure and why you feel it was that bad?
Intolerable Cruelty, The Name fits the movie pretty well actually. Basically they took two really good actors and hoped that there acting abilities alone would make and otherwise stupid plot amusing and good. Sadly it didn’t and I have to admit at almost two hours and half I wasted valuable time on this horrible movie.

Movie you've been disappointed in because it wasn't what all the hype made it out to be?
Lost in Translation, Okay I have to admit that Bill Murray and Scarlet Johansson were amazing in this movie, and over all it was still a good movie…but for me it didn’t hold up to all the hype I’d been hearing about it.

Movie that surprised you, it made you like it.
Gangs Of New York, Being a big period flick lover I was hesitant to see this movie because it seemed so outlandish and colorful for that time in history. Honestly it was WAY off in some of the historical aspects but over all I LOVED the movie. It restored my faith in Leonardo Dicaprio’s acting skills (Yes in my opinion he is talented.) and just over all I loved it. So after avoiding seeing it for a good two years I finally rented it and then a week later bought it.

Favorite Old Black and White Movie
Some Like It Hot, I don’t know what it is about this movie but I love it. Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon are just SO amusing in this movie.

Movie that no matter how many times you watch, you just don't get it?
The Matrix Revolutions, Honestly the movie itself was really amazing (art wise) and the acting wasn’t too shabby either…but I just didn’t get it. Honestly the first Matrix will always be the best out of the three.

Actress you think just needs to get over herself?
Halle Berry, Miss I won and Oscar for going without make- up in a movie…OMG I could do that as well. Doesn’t mean I’m an amazing actress. Honestly they need to kick her butt out of the role of Storm and give it to deserving actress.

Actor you were surprised by, you thought he'd be worthless.
Vincent Kartheiser, Okay so he’s still not a well-known actor. But I really thought that he’d end up being some horrid pretty boy actor like Freddie Prinze Jr. (Who is okay in those silly comedy movies.) But Vincent Kartheiser really surprised me when he made another appearance on ‘Angel’ this season and really showed that he’s able to play a character as something more then just a brooding adolescent.
Favorite Period Piece Movie
Little Women, I loved this book to pieces and love the movie just as much because it stayed so close to the book.

The last movie that made you cry.
Hidalgo, yes I cried at this movie at the end when Hidalgo was returned to his mustang herd. Being a horse person I just found that final scene so movie because they portrayed a bond between the horse and it’s rider so well that it was really moving to me.

The movie you love that no one else does?
Newsies, Okay so there is a large group of people who love this movie, but mostly it’s only pre-teen girls who just enjoy all the teenage guys in the movie. But whenever I’m looking for a light hearted movie I pop this in the DVD player.
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread