Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"New" Secret Wars
I concur with you on the Ultimates being annoying b/c of the scheduling conflict. It's mind-numbing to think that a company so LARGE could waste so much time bringing out a book that has so many good story lines going in it. I venture to wonder if it's done only to draw more followers to this book. At the same time I would think that it would turn people off to the book b/c of the bi-monthly releases(if we're that lucky). I'm just glad that I've had some "prompting" from a good friend that's kept me reading comics still. If it hadn't been for him I would have been without all this wonderful reading material and prolly down one friend....Comics make the world go 'round!!!

On another note, I don't know if you got the chance to see the team-up that included DD, Pun, and Web-Head, but if you haven't seen it I would suggest looking it up. It kinda sets up the whole theme of Hell's Kitchen in the Ultimate series. I really like the way DD and Punisher were displayed and laid out Characterly(if that's even a word). They're certainly setting up for a comic for both someday.

Da' Bat :dcbat:

Messages In This Thread