Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
“AJ hun, some day I’ll get you in Dolce and Gabbana.” Chandi flashed a wide toothed smile and giggled at her friend’s last statement. “Wasn’t saying I wasn’t a perve….” She added as their merry little band of misfits entered the Avenger’s mansion to be welcomed by what seemed like the entire team. Eyeing each Avenger as her golden/green eyes scanned the room Chandi wasn’t sure how she felt about being cooped up in this mansion for very long, the good guys weren’t really her scene anymore she wasn’t a criminal or anything but the good guys always seemed so uptight about things. “So, you’re a digger?” Chandi questioned Captain America really not very impressed with the American flag wearing superhero or his little group of do-gooders. “AJ, doll you might want to pick your chin up off the ground now.” She teased the pink haired fairy trying her very best to give her best friend and ‘I’m innocent smile’.

“Well are we just going to stand about here? I mean I’m a big fan of not doing anything…but I’m guessing that isn’t the reason we’re here.” Chandi tapped the heel of her shoe on the ground, as her gaze landed on whom she guessed was Tigra. I could SO take her.
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread