Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
Captian America stepped forward and took Cameron's hand, giving him a hearty handshake as he smiled.
"Nice to meet you, son. Your dad sounds like a good man." he continued to chat with Cameron as the rest of the team stood in uncomfortable silence.
Wasp stepped forward and took AJ by the hand and gave her a wink.
"I know you're dying to get that autograph book filled up, come on...I'll introduce you personally to everyone. I'm sure they are all curious about you as well."
Tigra slowly got off the sofa and made her way over to Chandi. Smiling at her, she could almost sense what the girl was thinking.
"Oh, you can try it, but in the long run, I'd really hate to ruin those shoes you're wearing. They aren't Jimmy's are they? I soo have a fetish for those! So, Stray, do you have a name you like to use? Or do you prefer your anomonity? I'm Greer, most people just call me Tigra or GeeGee, the choice is yours." Tigra wasn't giving her a chance to get a word in edgewise before reached out to her smiling and said "You look like a girl who knows how to shop...Jenny and I were just discussing hitting the Victoria's Secret sale today..wanna go?"
It was definately 'Vok's lucky day. His presences set off no alarms to threw up any red flags to the laid back Avengers squad. But from behind him a voice sounded out.
"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were having a party today." A refined man's voice, which didn't fit the image that 'Vok saw when he turned around.
"I was just coming over to visit Simon, I heard he was in town." The blue furred X-Man known as Beast stepped slowly through the doorway, removing his coat and hat and closing the door behind him.
"Perhaps, if this isn't a good time..." He looked at Cap who was still in conversation with Cameron, then to Simon, who told him to come on in.
"We're doing a mentoring program today Hank. These young folks are in need of some teamwork training, according to Val Cooper." Hawkeye spoke up as he broke off his coversation to watch Wasp move AJ around the room.
Hank McCoy shook Simon's hand, and just like Hawkeye, watched the pink haired girl move around the room with Janet.
"Since when did Janet get a little sister?" Hank whispered to his pal, who started laughing.
"Yeah, I thought the same thing too. I bet this is Pym's dream...I mean..." he got quiet as Henry Pym came up to them both with a smile on his face.
"I know what you two are thinking, and no, the thought didn't even cross my mind." He tried to give them a stoic look, but it failed as Hawkeye spoke up.
"Maybe you didn't...but I did....Simon did...hell, even Vision did!"
Kei was taken back a bit as the silver haired young man next to her finally spoke again, but this time to address her.
"So, my sister is going to be babysitting you today? How lucky for her. However, should you get bored with Wanda, come find me." and with that, Quicksilver zipped off, making Kei do a double take and wonder if he had really been there, and had really just said that.
De had been listening in on Chandi's conversation when the green She-Hulk motioned him over.
"So, De...Are you the kind of guy who just holds the bags while the girls shop, or do you dig in with both hands and help? See, I see it this way. Shopping with friends is a team effort. It takes teamwork to raid Victoria's Secret during the semi-annual bra and panty sale." she smiled at him and introduced herself. "Just call me Jen sweetheart and we'll get along beautifully."

Messages In This Thread