Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
It took a few moments for Chandi’s brain to register everything that Tigra was saying to her. “Don’t underestimate me.” The petite Aussie informed Tigra knowing that she didn’t look the part of a superhero at all being when she stood flat-footed she only reached a whopping 4 feet and 11 inches tall and in the heels she was wearing they still only made her 5’3. “But being you’re a fellow shopacholic I’ll let you get by with that remark.” Chandi added already warming up to Tigra after the other woman went on to say they’d be spending the day shopping. “Actually these are Manola Blahnik, but I’ve got my far share of Jimmy’s shoes as well.” Finally someone who spoke her language, Chandi didn’t normal let her shopacholic side out often because it usually made her either look stuck up and spoiled or stupid.

“Your GeeGee are one shelia I could get used to having around.” She gave the much taller woman a smile before continuing. “You can call me Chandi although don’t get it confused with Candy, or Stray’s fine truly whatever you feel like calling me is fine with me.” Chandi said as she wondered for a moment who ‘Jenny’ might be and if she really wanted to go lingerie shopping with total strangers. Come on Chandi, your in New York City…you’ve missed this place and shopping horribly. The tiny voice in her head screamed at her trying to convince her to agree to a day of shopping, which in all honesty wasn’t very hard to do. “Victoria Secrets? How could a girl say no to that.” She smirked and gave Tigra a signature playful wink already enjoying herself on this trip.
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread