Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
"Jen luv, I bet anything you do gets done beautifully, anything you do. And as far as diggin' in goes....just show me where and tell me how long. I like to be thorough."

Of course De wasn't exactly sure how to respond to the question about shopping, as he rarely actually paid for his clothes. The Suits and Shoes were all legit of course, as it was very difficult to steal a suit you'd had tailor made without said tailor knowing you'd took it, but most other articles of clothing he simply picked up at his leizure, hating to have to part ways with his money unless it was absolutely necessary.

This of course left him torn over the issue. He wasn't above going out for some new unmentionables, but if her traveled with the group he seemed to be getting swallowed up into he'd no doubt have to come out of pocket to cover his expenses. But at this point who really cared? At the rate the past year had gone, and if he had all the proper events set on the proper dates for the upcoming year, he'd either be dead or married within 13 months. Needless to sayone prospect filled him with absolute terror, and the other left him uneasy at times. After all....there's just no coming back from something like that.

"But oi.....I suppose I could stand for a bit of the shoppin'. Provided of course that you birds show som restraint."

Messages In This Thread