Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
"Restraint?" Jen laughed as she motioned Tigra and Chandi over to them.
"Apparently, you've never seen an Avenger Shop!" she turned her attention for the briefest moment to Tigra.
"So, have you told Jan yet? Because you know she's going to want to go. The woman can't hear the word "Bloomies" without going into shopping fits. Heres, the plan..." Jen motioned them all closer so they could whisper the details of how to sneak out and have fun without being caught.
Cameron was finding out that Captain America wasn't the blowhard he had always heard he was.
"I've read through your files Lionheart, and there's one thing I don't understand. I can see why the others are here. They're young and in need of some serious teamwork skills...but you. You I don't get. I think Val's got her shoes on too tight personally."
Kei was still simmering when the beautiful crimson clad Scarlet Witch finally decided to introduce herself.
"I'm soo sorry about Pietro. He's suck a jerk sometimes. Hi, I'm Wanda." she was very soft spoken, one would almost go as far as to say she was timidly shy as well.
"I don't think you need a babysitter. But if you'd like to spend the day with me, I'd love to learn more about your powers, and where you come from. Hawaii is such a beautiful place...I've got to go there someday." her voice sounded so achingly sweet and her dark brown eyes seemed mirrored in sadness.
Wasp and AJ had made it to just where Wonder-Man, Hawkeye, Giant-Man and Beast were standing when she heard their off handed comments and gave Wasp a funny look.
"They sure seem full of themselves..." she shot Cameron and John a "Help" look, but saw Cam was still tied up with Cap...lucky sod...and John seemed to be fending off anyone who came near Kei.
"Guess Ah'm on my own."

Messages In This Thread