Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
Wanda looked at Kei and smiled.
"You have no idea what could scare me, but that doesn't." she paused momentarily and rolled her eyes.
"Pietro! Stop hiding and come out and meet her if you're that curious!" folding her arms over her chest as if she were completely exhasperated with her sibling.
"I'm sorry about him, he's a pompous brooding jerk, but he's still my brother."
"I resemble those remarks!" Pietro was leaning on the back of Wanda's chair smiling like the cat who ate the canary at Kei.
"Finally, I get a chance to be alone with the two prettiest girls in the place. Wanda...an introduction if you don't mind???" Peitro gave Kei a roguish smile and sat down next to her as Wanda gave introductions.
"Kei was just asking about things that scare me, how about you tell her what scares me Peitro." Scarlet Witch looked at her brother lovingly as he turned his attention to her, his face darkened a bit.
"I don't think that's..." Wanda cut him off with a glare.
"They are here to learn about teamwork, every team, no matter how big or small, has some deep dark secret that eventually smacks them in the face. Ours is an excellent example of that. So please, share."
Peitro turned back to Kei, his smile having returned and began to tell Kei the story of Magento.

At Cameron's question about doing actual work, Tony Stark laughed and handed the man his requested drinks.
"What fun is work.." he began only to get interrupted by Beast and Hawkeye who were yelling..
"Hey guys! Tony's got the new "Girls Gone Wild!"

The shopping excursion was going better than AJ had expected. When she walked out of Victoria's Secret with more bags than everyone else, Wasp leaned over and whispered to her.
"You didn't steal anything, did you?"
From Victoria's Secret it was off to Bloomingdales for the group.
She-Hulk slid up next to De and slipped her arm through his.
"So, these drinks we were talking about, your place or mine?"

Messages In This Thread