Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
Chandi raised and eyebrow when she noticed AJ had somehow managed buy more then anyone else. “For a Sheila who wasn’t keen on this shoppin’ trip you sure are enjoyin’ yourself.” Chandi giggled a giant smirk gracing her features. “Did you go and steal Sparky’s credit cards? Because if so I think I deserve to spend some of that money of his….” She trailed off as they passed by a tiny shoe store and her attention was soon focus on a cute pair of bright pink high top sneakers. “Excuse me while I go waste money on those adorable sneakers.” Slipping into the store quickly Chandi made a beeline for one of the sales people and within 10 minutes she’d gotten the shoes and rejoined the shopping troupe. “Sorry, my shoe addiction called.” Chandi laughed softly and threw an arm around AJ’s shoulder as they walked along towards Bloomingdale’s.

“So far this little field trip hasn’t been that bad, ole’ Val should send us on more of these.” She took in the sights and sounds of New York City, trying to capture every moment into her memory so that when they returned to Twilight Cove she wouldn’t become horribly homesick again. “What exactly were you supposed to actually be doing with us?” Chandi questioned Tigra figuring that shopping really wasn’t what they were sent to New York to do, but hey she wasn’t complaining if the Avengers wanted to skip out on actually doing work in favor of shopping instead.
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread