Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
Kei stood up, stretched and gave Pietro a sidelong look, “I used to ‘date’ a chef, so Speedy here has a hell of a lot to live up to cookin’ wise.” She paused a thoughtful look crossing her tanned features, “But Hunter never did let me choose, so you’ll gain points by doin’ that.” Kei was definitely playing up the fact that Pietro seemed to be attracted to her, plus the Guardian was here to have fun and she figured that Pietro would at least be able to aid her in that cause…especially since John wasn’t around.
“You’ll also gain points if it’s sugary, chocolatey, or just plain unhealthy.” She continued, usually she was a health-nut when she was cooking for herself but she deserved a change in food and it wasn’t like she had weight issues, “Got that Speedy?” Kei gave him another sidelong look and then gave Wanda a crooked smile, her dark eyes glittering, “Think he’ll need a list?” She questioned teasingly, enjoying the company of the siblings, “He better not expect me to cook either, or we’ll all be havin’ tofu...or sushi.”

Those were two of things she knew how to prepare properly, she might’ve had a father who abandoned her but she had a Japanese grandmother who felt it was her responsibility to visit her granddaughter 4 times a year and teach her how to be a sufficient adult; one of those lessons, Japanese cuisine; so the surfer girl did know how to make sushi properly so it wouldn’t kill you, but she didn’t know how to make much else.
“Well, I guess I can make Mac & Cheese too…but nobody over 10 or out of college eats that.” Kei said with a laugh as she headed for the library door.
[albumsig]25[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread