Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
“Enough pink? Can’t help it if it’s my favorite color.” Chandi had a twinkle in her eye and a happy little grin on her face, this was the kind of life the young mutant had gotten used to over the past few years. Living the life of a Park avenue girl completely unconcerned with who the next big bad was or why her estranged parents were suddenly wanting to get all ‘parental’ with her again. Gone were the days of the moody teenager having been replaced by a self-confident worldly woman who knew exactly what she wanted out of life and took hold of it with and iron fist. “I remember those ‘you’re a team act like it days’ and honestly I don’t want to be revisiting those days anytime soon.” The dark haired Aussie exclaimed as they entered Bloomingdale’s. “Give me a dysfunctional team of misfits who know how to have fun any day.” She threw a knowing smile in AJ’s direction, because frankly her best friend would know the meaning behind her words.

“Did I hear someone say sales?” All other thoughts were lost to Chandi at the mention of sales; the poor girl was in dire need of some kind of twelve-step program for her shopping addiction.
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread