Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
Tony refilled Cam's glass and laughed.
"Yeah well, can you imagine trying to hit on She-Hulk? You'd get your arm ripped out. Sure, we've got a lotta eye candy around here, but it's all for looks, I'm tellin' ya, it drives a guy to drink!" With that, Iron Man knocked back what must have been his 8th or 9th shot of tequila.
'Vok had found his place in the recreation area with Wonder Man, Beast, Hank Pym and Hawkeye. As the video changed to yet another Girls Gone Wild, the roar of hoots and hollers got louder as 'Vok turned to Cam and said...
"Mate, ya may not wanna see this, but me thinks that's yer girl up there."
He gave the DVD case a toss to Cam who saw the title "Girls Gone Wild-Mardi Gras Style."

Kei watched in awe as someone known to be the fastest man on earth took his time and whipped up lunch for himself, her and his sister. All the while, she and Wanda sat and chatted about the Island, the team, and just everyday things.
"I'm glad we've had the time to sit around and talk today Kei. I really wasn't looking forward to one of Greer and Jen's shopping trips from hell. Those two will wear you out on days when there are sales." Peitro scooted a couple of plates of fettacini alfredo with grilled chicken and a salad over to both of the girls before zipping around the counter and sitting down next to Kei.
"Hope you like it, I made the pasta myself." he smiled playfully at him, and Wanda started snickering.

As the whirlwind shopping trip team began to make their way back to the Avengers Mansion, Wasp looked around worriedly for Jen and De.
"Did anyone see where those two got off to? I mean, I know they can take care of themselves, but if Val shows up, I'll have to come up with a creative excuse."
AJ and Chandi were definately rivaling each other in the shopping department. Chandi had more bags than a normal person could carry, but to her advantage, she also had a tail.

Jen and De had snuck away from Bloomingdales and down the block a bit to a quiet little bar and had been knocking back drinks for the better part of an hour now. All the while, getting to know each other better and enjoying the other person's company.

Messages In This Thread