Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
Chandi had to giggle at her friend’s antics, leave it to AJ to voice how she was truly feeling. “Oh I’d love to get back to the island, but first I’ve got a stop to make and a one night stand to have with an old boyfriend.” Chandi giggled at the thought of arriving announced on Shinobi’s doorstep preferably wearing something that’ll make his jaw drop to the floor in shock. “I didn’t just spend all day buying sexy but totally un-functional outfits for nothing, I have to torment at least one guy with them.” She paused for a moment to drop the bags in her left hand a regain the feeling in her fingers, while stopped she slipped off her heels and tossed them into one of the bags, her feet already hurt it wasn’t like a walk back to the mansion was going to make them any worse. “Plus Jay, I need to take you to meet the girls. I’m sure they’d love to put a face to a name.” Chandi winked, having told many a story about AJ to the co-workers at the club.

“Trust me, we’ll get back to ‘our’ island soon enough. Then you can have you wicked way with Cameron and see if Kei can make friends with Spot…or just end up keeping a certain tall dark and totally handsome pirate company instead.” As she they continued to walk along towards the Avengers mansion Chandi bit back any pain that was being caused by her bare feet and tossed her head a bit to get fallen curls out her eyes, being she didn’t have a free hand or tail to push them out her eyes with. “Beauty, I would have bought the first ticket home if that’d been the case. I much prefer our group of slightly criminal teammates, at least we don’t get death glares and comments about our behavior being inappropriate.”
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread