Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
"......and that was the second time she shot me. But Grams will be Grams."

He said, concluding a story about a weekend he had spent at his grandmother's house before polishing off his whiskey sour, giving a nod and raising a finger at the barkeep to get his attention and a refill. As he waited for the bartender to finish up with another patron he shifted in his seat a bit so he was turned a little more towards Jen. The middle finger of his right hand ran lightly back and forth across the small patch of flesh just beneath his lower lip as he looked at her a moment, having seen more than his fair share of things in life and having never laid eyes on anything quite like her.

"So tell me luv....how does a sheila like you get mixed in with a bunch like 'The Avengers'? A right proper bird like yourself should be modeling, or acting, or in that WNBA I keep meanin' to watch. I'm sure that there are plently of other opportunities for you out there that don't involve you getting attacked by superblokes on a regular basis. Not that I mind you running about the globe in your knickers...."

Messages In This Thread