Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
A peal of giggles was heard escaping Chandi as she remembered some of their late night adventures back when AJ, herself and Cameron had first been on a team together. “Oh the good ole’ days.” She smirked an evil little twinkle in her gold/green eyes as she tried her best to regain some semblance of composer. “Well Ms. Mardi Gras I can’t help it if I’m fashion forward.” Chandi retorted noting that if she had a free hand or arm for that matter it would have been elbowing the pink haired fairy at the very moment. “Don’t worry about your clothin’ Jay, trust me the girls aren’t hoity toity’s or anything. They work at a bar after all.” She said hoping that she’d be able to stop in and visit some friends while here, but she knew the life of a super hero, reluctant or not wasn’t always one that worked well with relationships. “Trashy Lingerie? Can’t say I know of a place around here. Maybe our shopaholic Avengers here might.” Chandi glanced over her shoulder at Tigra and Wasp, though soon her attention was pulled back in when AJ began to tell her what exactly it was she’d bought.

“Ripper, I might have gotten through to you after all.” She giggled knowing full well that AJ would probably never be as addicted to designer fashion as she was. But it would be nice to see her friend in something other then cut offs and a tank top. “That poor man, please just remember we need him to be able to walk when you’re down with him.”
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread