Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
Pietro zipped to the fridge and back before Kei even finished the sentence. With a wink at his sister, he smiled roguishly at Kei.
"So, what now, would you like a tour of our humble establishment?" he asked as he sat back down next to her.
"Actually, I think that's a great idea. I wonder where the guys all wandered off to? Oh, I bet they are down in Tony's lab again. It's odd...they spend alot of time down there." Wanda said in a way that could only make her brother laugh.
"I'll check." Before anyone could object, he was gone.

Pietro sped through the hall and into the bowels of the Avengers Mansion right into Tony Stark's private boys club.
Leaning against the door, he smiled as they sat around doing what he knew they'd be doing.
"Gentlemen, a bit of a warning...we have women incoming." and zipped back to the kitchen.
It was like a scene out of the best military movie. Cap jumped to his feet and called out to the guys in the room.
"You heard him! The enemy approaches, battlestations!"
Everyone scrambled as the bar scene disappeared and once again the room looked like a computer lab...and not a moment too soon as Pietro appeared again.
"They're just at the top of the hall!" Everyone gathered around the conference table that had come out of the floor and hopped into chairs just as a projector began to show a picture of Red Skull and Cap stood there. At Pietro's signal, Cap began to drone on about how they defeated Red Skull last time.
"And this...."Wanda and Kei appeared in the door..."Is Iron Man's lab..Oh, I'm sorry, are we interrupting?" Wanda smiled as Cap stopped mid speech and they all turned towards the door.
"Not at all Wanda, I was just going over some battle skematics. Now, if evreyone would like to adjourn to the living room, we'll have a chance to kick back and relax." Cap was smiling rather innocently as Hawkeye began to chuckle.

The girls were just walking in the front door from the shopping trip when everyone began to filter back into the living area again.
"Whew! You two certianly can work with the best of them!" Greer said as she dumped her shopping bags by the door and found the nearest unoccupied chair.

De however, was making his way back on the arm of lovely green She Hulk. Who, as it would so happen, was explaining how she came to meet up with the Avengers.
"Oh, you know, the usually story...boy meets girl...boy gets gamma erradiated, boy rubs off on girl....girl decides she can beat the best of them, and sets out to prove it. Besides, other than the circus, where else would I fit in?"

Messages In This Thread