Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
"Oh I'm sure I could think of a position or two for you luv, definately a position or two. Kinda makes me with I had me own team. I could definately use a sheila like you on my staff...."

He said with a bit of a grin which curled up on the corner of his mouth that was away from Shulkie's line of sight.

"But I suppose there are worse lots you could be throwing your hat in with. Matter or fact...I know there are worse lots you could've ended up with."

De continued as he snuggled her arm a little closer to his side, pulling her towards him a hair. To anyone else, it would have been obvious that they were getting stares, thought they may have been primarily because of his own appearance and not her's. After all, the people of NYC were quite used to seeing the green goddess walk their streets, while the site of Barney's ghetto doppleganger was actually a bit new to them.

"So what's next luv? More shopping? A trip to see that Fabulous Four? Or you wanna head somewhere with four walls, a roof, and a nice play to lay down and relax?"

Messages In This Thread