Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
Jennifer laughed at De's not so subtle hint and smiled at him.
"Honey, I'd break you in half...really. But, judging by the time, we better be getting back. Not to say I won't take you up on your offer...someday soon." she smiled again as they turned the corner and headed down the busy New York Streets.
AJ caught the snickers from John and Hawkeye and put her hands on her hips in a huff.
"Alright, if Ah didn't know betta, Ah'd say someone's been drinkin...and it ain't been me!" A little more than put out that apparently the guys DID have all the fun, she turned to Chandi and put her arm around her.
"So, you stayin' in mah room tonight? Cause otherwise Ah'll just lock tha door..." she left the threat dangling in the air.
Pietro heard every word that Kei had whispered and smirked to himself, crossing his arms over his chest with a very self satisfied smile.
"This has been a great day Kei, you know, I wouldn't mind it if we traded numbers and maybe made plans for some other time...just the two of us?" He leaned forward a bit, his eyes sparkling with mischief as he did.
He looked up at John and gave him a "You snooze you lose" look.
Cam stood by watching all this, and caught AJ's veiled threat and only smiled at her in a knowing way.

"Well.."Cap started as everyone quieted down. "It's been a terrific day and my report to Dr. Cooper will be filled with glowing praise of all your...attributes..." he blushed a little as he looked at AJ, who was completely confused at this point.
It was about that time that De and She Hulk walked through the door arm and arm, laughing.
"Did we miss the party?" Jen smiled around at everyone as she took in the scene.
"As I was saying..." Cap cleared his throat and tried to look away from the pink haired fairy only to catch the looks that Beast, Wonder Man, Hawkeye and even Ant Man were giving her, he decided it would be best to try to focus on the task at hand.
"My report will be simple, well rounded... perfectly formed..." all the men started laughing again.."and...will get straight to the point." he cleared his throat again as most of the women in the room continued to look completely confused.

Messages In This Thread