Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
It was hard enough to contain his laughter as AJ and Chandi walked into the room, but that process became even more difficult as soon as Captain America opened his mouth. 'Vok had always thought of Cap as the straight laced rock of a boyscout leader guy, or at least that was the image they presented of him on television. Watching the man trip over his own words might have seemed like a misstep to some, but it only helped 'Vok respect the man more. He was human after all.

Turning back towards Kei, 'Vok saw the looks Quicksilver was giving the surfer girl. It kind of made him wonder what she had been up to the whole day, "So, looks like speedy has a little thing for you, eh girly? That's saavy with me and all, but don't forget, I've got a big thing for you. Go easy on the boy, ok? I'd hate to see an Avenger cry."

The shape shifting pirate leaned back into the sofa, with his hands behind his head and a look of amusement on his face. Chandi was obviously curious as to what the guys had been up to in their absence, and he suspected the others were too. He knew for sure that Kei was. With a look of satisfaction spread out across his face 'Vok smiled and said, "I ain't acting amusing so much as I'm just plain amused. The Avengers showed us a real good time today, and the fruits of their labor are just paying off. Coarse, if you want to know any more than that, you'll have to ask Cam. I think its only fair that he be the one to give it up."

Messages In This Thread