Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
“As long as I get t’take ya to a beach, consider it a date.” Kei responded in a low tone to Pietro, her dark eyes sparkling. She could definitely have the speed demon wrapped around her little finger if she wanted to, but she liked the guy too much to do that, plus she didn’t figure Wanda would appreciate her brother being conned.
“As for you,” Kei said turning to John, “I won’t make him cry, and I still remember ya…so if that’s what ya worried about…” She trailed off, getting a thoughtful look on her face, “after all, we live on the same island, so I’ll see you more than I’ll see him. ‘Course it does make a girl feel really wanted when she’s being fawned over.” Kei let out a tiny laugh.

At Cam’s response Kei attempted puppy dog eyes on her Scottish teammate, “Come on! What’ll hurt t’tell us? Scouts honor that the Bunny won’t hear ‘bout this from me, if that’s what ya nervous…’sides, secrets don’t make friends.” She paused, “Will ya at least tell me how extensive the file on me is…wouldn’t want Speedy t’know too much, ya know.” Still giving Cam puppy dog eyes she pushed her bottom lip out just a little to add to the effect.
[albumsig]25[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread