Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
Grinning widely at Kei, 'Vok replied, "That's right, girl. I ain't your keeper. If you and Speedy wanna hit the town you won't hear any complaints from me. As long as he treats you right, we're right as rain. In fact, since the Avengers seem to be the accommodating type, I may just have to find a wee bit of fun for myself."

The shape shifting pirate couldn't be happier actually. If he knew anything to be true of Valerie Cooper it was that she didn't like to be wrong. This whole day was most likely intended to be some kind of wash-out program, and instead it turned into one big party. Instead of the Avengers nit picking their fledgling team apart, they simply showed them a good time. If the Battle-ax held to form, she would be absolutely steaming over the whole thing. And her fury would get taken out on the Guardians. So, the Avengers willingness to let them postpone that bit of misery was a very nice thing. The only problem for ‘Vok was that he had the greatest playground on Earth at his disposal, and no one to play with. Maybe a bit of fun was in order. 'Vok slid forward on the couch and perched himself ominously on its edge as he looked Quicksilver in the eye, "I hope you and the betty have fun tonight. I plan to.” And with that, ‘Vok got to his feet and made his way over to the Scarlet Witch. Grinning as charming a smile as he could muster, the suave pirate introduced himself, “I don’t believe we were ever properly introduced...they call me John. And unless I am mistaken, I believe you would be my date for the evening?”

Messages In This Thread