Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
Taking on a look of humiliation, 'Vok glared at Chandi, "Is that all I am to you...a chance to make your ex jealous? That seems to be a running theme with the lassies o' this team. Seems I’m only good to have around as bait for other boys." The dejected pirate slumped back into his seat and crossed his arms, doing his best to pry a reaction out of Chandi. Of coarse his feelings were anything but hurt. In fact, he rather liked being passed back and forth amongst the Guardian's fair femmes. But he'd be damned if he wasn't going to have some fun with them in the process. Besides, long term relationships had never been a possibility for ‘Vok in the past. Life on an intergalactic pirate ship didn’t exactly leave a lot of opportunities for interaction with the fairer sex. So he had learned to take his fun as it came and leave any thought of monogamy behind him. But he had learned one thing while aboard the Starjammer...girls of the feline persuasion made for good company. Hepzibah had proven that. And ‘Vok intended to see if Chandi could carry on that tradition.

Of coarse she made it hard for ‘Vok to hold onto his mock morose demeanor as she slid closer to him in the back of the dark little cab. He couldn’t help himself. He was a sucker for a flirt. Due to the unquestionable cuteness of the girl, ‘Vok was forced to relent his moody position. He uncrossed his arms and stretched them wide, letting one casually fall over the back of the bench seat while the other rested on his knee closest to Chandi. He looked her straight in the eye, smiled and then let his left eyebrow quirk up just slightly in order to let her know he was curious to learn more. “So, what kinda place is this Club Hellfire? I’ve never heard of it before.” Looking down at his semi-casual attire, he frowned a bit. “It sounds like a place with a certain style, and somehow me thinks this won’t do at all.” He hesitated for a moment, closing his eyes in concentration, as his form began to shift ever so slightly before his companion’s very eyes. And then, in a flash, it was done. Chandi now found herself sitting beside a man whose hair was no longer falling messily about his shoulders. It was suddenly tied back into a much neater ponytail. But his hair was only the beginning. His loose-fitting casuals had quickly been replaced by a stunning reproduction of a John Varvatos suit. It was black from head to toe and fit the man perfectly. A perfect fit was just one of the lucky things that came along with being a shape shifter. Another stroke of luck happened to be the billboard that they had passed two blocks back that prominently displayed the exact same suit. A little inspiration always helped, especially considering ‘Vok knew little to nothing about fashion. But he did not let it show, as he flashed another wry smile and asked, “Will this do?”

Messages In This Thread