Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
Pondering the question for a moment De stood from the couch for a second and yanked up the pants that were threatening to relocate to his ankles, trying to picture in his head a proper meeting place as opposed to various darker green areas of Ms Walter's anatomy. After last night's little incident with that bug guy (No not Ant Man. The other one. Named after a bee or hornet or something) he certaintly didn't want to head back to the Avenger's mansion, and trying to fight traffic all the way to the airport would be more of a hassle than he was up for. Especially in this outfit.

Increasing his denisty somewhat he gripped the top hem of the jeans with an iron fist and held them in place as he sat back down for a fourth time that morning, a small smile curling his lips as the "perfect place" suddenly jumped into his head.

"Meet me atop that Four Freedom's Plaza place. Hard to miss with those gaudy fours plastered all over the thing. 'Jenny from da block' 'ere claims to be an honorary second stringer..."

"I heard that..." she called out from behind her door.

"...so I'll bet five against ten she can get me in."

Messages In This Thread