Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
"I'm sure we'll be able to find the place. And if not, I'll just hop out for directions. See you soon mate," 'Vok told De before hanging up the phone. Stretching his arms directly above his head, the pirate did his best to work out all the kinks that came along with nearly three whole days of being passed out on the incredibly uncomfortable floor of a superhero headquarters.

After a series of pops and groans, 'Vok began to feel much better. Or at least good enough to even think about mounting a rescue mission. But first, he would need accomplices. And he could think of none better than Chandi and Kei. Neither of them appeared to be all that busy, and assuming they didn't have an already full schedule of slacking off planned for the day, he figured they could tag along to pick up De. Of coarse 'tag along' was just a figure of speech. In actuality he would need one of them to fly the damned helicopter. Interstellar pirate ships and warp-drive capable smuggling vessels were one thing, Earth's love affair with the propeller was something else entirely.

Turning to the girls, 'Vok asked in a way that he hoped could not be refused, "Would you lassies be interested in a quick cruise up the coast to pick up our wayward friend? If so, grab your goods and meet me outside. I can't be sure, but me thinks we should hurry. De sounded like something was up."

Messages In This Thread