Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
"Mmm mmph, mmmphmm, Mmphmmmmpher!!"
(You limey, stretchy, Mother****er!!)

"Reed, this really isn't nesseccary. I can explain...somewhat...."

"Jennifer, as much as I trust and respect you and the decisions you've made over the years...I find myself wondering if you are indeed yourself, bringing such a hooligan into my home and around my family.

"Mmmm mmmh mmph mmmpher, mmmm..."
(Don't even like soccer, mate...)

To anyone who wasn't familiar with the Fantastic Four, De, or even super powered beings in general, the sight before them would have been quite the spectacle. To all those involved however...it was merely another day of the week. Niles had been correct in suspecting Jen could get them access to the Baxter Building, her clearance allowing them to bypass many, though not all, of the internal defenses. De had even managed to stay out of trouble upon meeting the Fantastic Four themselves, though all three male members of the team gave him threatening looks as he slid up next to Sue and proceeded to slide his hand towards an area it had no business being.

2 minutes and 17 seconds later he found himself in his current situation, hanging upside down trapped in a rotating modulation phase variance feild being projected from a hasitly modified density scanner, with an invisible force feild covering his mouth as a makeshift gag, and a very peeved off Human Torch glaring at him with ill intent.

"I know this isn't like me, and that he isn't exactly the kinda guy I'm known for hanging out with..." Jen said, starting to plead her case on De's behalf.

"What about that little nancy Cage?" The stoney Ben Grimm asked, the place where his lips should have been curling into a smirk. His comment drew a withering glance from Walters in his direction, though both parties knew the comment had been made in good humor.

"...but he really is a decent enough guy. Most of the time anyway....."

"Decent or not, if he ever touches Sue like that again he'll be a few shades darker and a few burns heavier." Johnny interjected, taking a moment to stop rubbing his jaw (where De had rather uncerimoniously given him a cheap shot. And lived to tell the tale no less!) to point at the offender in question as a orange halo shimmered into view around his persons, the temperature in his immediate area increasing rapidly to reflect his mood.

"Indeed Jennifer. Decency doesn't seem quite the appropriate word to describe your latest confidant. So unless this is some sort of elaborate practical joke you're trying to pull on us, perhaps you should explain again why you brought him here."

"Mmm mmmh mmph mmhh mmmmm mph m mmmm mmph mh mph mmph!!! Mmmmm mmmm-mmm-mmmmmm mmm mm m...."
(She felt your wife could use a good roll in the sack!!! Limey good-for-nothin'....)

Jen, who had two nights ago learned how to understand De when he had a gag in his mouth (No no!! Don't ask that question...) Quickly turned around and made the motions with her hands and neck that he should kill his current line of speech and shut up. This of course drew odd stares from heroism's First Family, but those were quickly done away with as Jen once more tried to explain why she'd brought "The Pervert of Boggo Road" ("The Colossus of Boggo Road" had already been taken by another Nate) into their home.

Messages In This Thread