Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
"Well, if that ain't just tha be all end all." AJ shook her still wet head and pulled off the headset. Walking down the hall, she realized she should probably be getting herself ready to head out.
"Ah'm hittin tha shower." she called out, walking past Vicki who had once again, taken up residence next to Chandi's door.
"oh stop! Ya can't stay mad at me forevah sweetie." she smiled down at the dog and headed to her room.

Ten minutes and about 4 towels later, she was rifling through her dresser. Admiring some of the more outrageous items in her lingere department, she settled on basic black satin and reluctantly slipped the undies on.
Once that debate was settled, she moved to the closet, a brush in her hand as she worked her way through the snarled nest of pink fluff she called hair. Finding what she was looking for, she smiled and pulled the items out of the closet.
It was a simple black two piece outfit. The top was a halter, straps that fastened behind her neck. The plunging neckline was framed out by a hot pink zig zagged pattern. The same pattern was found along the sides of the low rise pants she had just managed to push herself in to. It took an effort on her part, a little coercing of the zipper, but the leather pants finally molded to her like a second skin.
She knew Chandi would giggle when she saw what she was wearing, and topped it off all with a pair of black leather boots that were remarkably new looking.
"I bet she didn't even see me buy these!" she snickered before shoving her trusty daggers, Voodoo and Gris Gris into each boot.
Standing before the mirror, she brushed her dried hair, and did a bit of posturing. Turning a slow circle, she brought her wings up and smiled in appreciation of the image.
"Guess now Ah should go down and find tha equipment locker and see what we need ta take with us."
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread