Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
".....and that's when he grabbed Sue's butt. The rest I think we all know..." Jen finished, looking about the faces of the Fantastic Four, a wide array of emotions being displayed.

Reed had a look of utter bewilderment upon his face, as if he honestly couldn't believe the tale that had just been spun for him. Sue and Johnny both eyed De with disgust and distain as Ben clenched a fist before his mouth to stifle a chuckle.

"So like I said...he really is a decent guy most of the time. I just think he may be a little upset over losing his..."

Her sentance was just cut short as a small alarm began to blare in the Baxter Building command center. All eyes turned towards the main console as Reed extended himself from where he stood over to the vast assortment of buttons and knobs that enabled him to control practially everything in the building. His upper half hovering over the keypad, he tapped a few select buttons and watched as a wide display of figures and readouts appeared on the screen before him.

"I believe we have visitors. And uninvited ones at that. They appear to be hoving several meters above the roof of the building in some sort of...cloaked jet." he said, beginning preliminary scans of the vessel to check for weapons and what-have-you. "They don't appear to be hostile..." he continued, tapping another series of keys that brought up a picture of the underside of the jet that was being captured and broadcasts by a small roof-top camera. After quickly cropping, zooming, and recropping the faces of 'Vok and Kei could be easily made out through the hatch they had opened, Reed's face and attention turning to Jen for a moment. "More friends of yours?"

"Friends of his, actually." she replied, jerking her finger over he shoulder at the still suspended De. "Like I said, he asked them to pick him up here for whatever reason. Looks like they made record time."

As she finished speaking there was a loud and sudden "THUD!" to be heard, as all eyes followed what thier ears had caught, only to find Niles laying upon the floor rubbing the head he'd been dropped on only seconds earlier. Sue, upon hearing that his ride had arrived, appearently no longer felt the need to hold him captive, wanting to get him out of her home almost as much as her brother did.

"Thanks luv, though next time give a bloke a bit of warnin' first."

"Allow me to provide you with the warning, Mr. Niles." Reed interjected before Sue could respond, rather sure that while his loving, caring wife was indeed one of the most beautiful, compassionate souls he'd ever know, that she was liable to hurt De in a very....very...bad way. "If you ever enter our home uninvited again, or exercise such outlandish behavior again, I will personally make sure you are taught a lesson you'll never forget."

De, who had long grown tired to being lectured to, had at least 2 dozen rude, insensitive, and vulgar responces pop into his head. But knowing that even with all of his roguish good looks and the emerald enchantress by his side that he'd never be able to take down the Four, he simply raised his hands in defeat and started backing out of the room, Ms Walter following closely behind, still voicing apologies on the smaller man's behalf.

"Well luv....it's been fun. And sorry about that bit with the guys in that place that night....but I did try to warn ya..." De said as they stepped onto the roof, out of the Richard's sight but no doubt still being monitored. "....though I must admit seeing you all tied up in nothing but your knickers was..."

"The last time you'll ever have that pleasure." Jen said, cutting him off with a wry smile. "Sooooo....any idea how you're getting up there?" She further asked, craning her neck up along with De's to gaze at the small hole in the sky. The only indication that a vessel was hovering above.

"Thought you might lend me a hand in that department. I know you've been longing to get your hands on me bum for a while." He commented as he shot her a wink.

"Oh yeeeeaaahhhh...." she said sarcasticly, with a bit of an undertone that indicated she meant something else, though Niles couldn't quite figure out what. Of course, he didn't have to wait long before her intentions were revealed, a large green hand with perfectly manicured nails clamping itself about the front of his collar and quickly yanking him to within a hair's breath of her nose. "Bye De."

"Bye? But I never even got that kiss you owe me."

"Then I guess you'll just have to collect." She said, watching him begin to grin and shut his eyes. "Another Time!"

Her last two words were half spoken, half yelled and she chucked him towards the jet, with more than enough force to get him there, but not so much he'd be seriously hurt upon impact.

And what an impact it was.

The sound was reminiscent of a football hitting the side panelling of a car door. That metallic thwang of metal bending slightly, yet not giving. A split second later Nate found himself face down of the floor, aching slightly from the landing, but even more so from Jen's cold shoulder.

"She....was.....hot.....though....." He muttered as he pushed himself up a bit, looking about a little until he met eyes with Kei. "Hallo baby.....did ya miss me?"

Messages In This Thread