Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
Chandi giggled at AJ’s antics as the pink haired woman all but got down on her hands and feet to worship the ground Hawkeye walked on. “What dear Dr. Cooper thinks we’re Clayton’s or something?” Chandi still her edgy attitude not even a few years of growing up cold take the cynicism out of her. “We haven’t even come a gutser yet.” The petite woman shifted her weight and glared, which albeit wasn’t as terrifying when Chandi looked human, but she was still able to send a little chill down everyone’s spine.

“Are we going to rack off soon?” Letting the question hang in the air Chandi tapped one heeled foot as she stood with her hands on her hips and had a very bored expression on her face, the young mutant was more then ready to get back to the city she loved and called home even if it was only a temporary homecoming. “I am after all dying to find myself a lovely little playmate in your ranks….” She gave a little flip of her hair and smirk, hell she was here to have fun not bog herself down with all the baggage that seemed to come along with being a superhero team. Plus the pure fact that if Shinobi got wind of his on again off again flame having a little bit of fun with the ‘good’ guys it’d make is blood boil and Chandi was found of that idea. “Can’t go letting my best mate snag all the cuties after all….” Chandi added grinning broadly at AJ as the pink haired woman kept herself busy with Hawkeye.
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread