Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
“So, this is like military camp for superheroes?” Kei queried with a bemused expression, not relishing the thought of New York City. She had already been uprooted from Hawaii, now she was headed off for the mainland, this was worse than her trip to Tokyo when she was seven, “And if its not, does that still mean I get to make a couple things explode? Because I’ve been dyin’ to test some limits.” She broke into a grin at the thought of really be able to stretch her wings so to speak, sure it would probably be under the supervision of some spandex clad Avenger it was still better than nothing.
“Oh, and I would prefer not to be teamed up with anybody who looks like they could break me in half.” Kei continued, as she slung her bag over her shoulder glancing around at the rest of the Guardians, “Or I could stay here, baby-sit Spot, catch a couple decent waves, ya know…make sure our base stays intact.” She didn’t figure that suggestion would fly, but a girl had to try sometimes, “Since, ya know if we’re goin’ into New York all those Wall Street men might be too temptin’ and I’ll break my probation by connin’ some of them, and that would be of the bad.”
[albumsig]25[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread