Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
Hawkeye smiled at Firefly and let his arm slide around her waist. His ego was now approximately, 15 times it's normal size.
"Of course, I know Cap! So you're what one of my fans looks like huh? I think that's something I could definately get used to." As he moved them towards the door, regaling AJ with his hero stories, he heard Janet explaining that NO one was staying behind.
Giving a quick look over his shoulder, Hawkeye looked at them all and shook his head.
"So they don't want to go? Poor Jennifer. Someone's going to have to explain to her why these guys didn't want to meet her. Is that going to shatter her or what?"
Janet rolled her eyes at Clint and looked at Firefly.
"Actually Firefly, you'll be with me all day. And Shift, you'll be with Hawkeye." She noticed a distinct look of disappointment on both of their faces as she spoke.
"No worries Firefly, the mansion isn't that big!" Clint smiled at Janet as if to dare her to say anything and continued on outside to the quinjet with his biggest fan.
Wasp ushered the rest of the team onto the jet just in time to hear Hawkeye say "So Firefly, would you like to see how I fly the quinjet."
She just rolled her eyes and laughed.

Messages In This Thread