Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
"Oh, I've got heroes all me own, but I try not to subscribe to hero worship. I've had me run ins in the past, and the hero set is hardly ever worth the adoration." In his years of exploring the Earth, 'Vok had always found himself on the fringe of the establishment, and hadn't made very many friends in the super-spandex club. He always found the dregs of society so much more fun, and ultimately much more worth his time. Lowering his voice, so that only his teammates could hear him, 'Vok continued, "My own personal heroes are the sort that this group gets paid to beat on for a living. So to answer your question, even though it wasn't exactly pointed at me Chandi my dear, that is why I am not looking forward to this trip. Somehow I doubt the Avengers and I will see eye to eye on anything."

Sitting back in his seat, the oft times skrull pirate buckled himself in, resigned to the fact that he had zero choice on this trip. He hated being forced into things, and that was all this new team had amounted to. It had come down to 'Vok being forced into situation after situation, with nothing but an eight by eight concrete cell waiting for him if he even thought about stepping out of line. But being forced to take lessons from the G**damned Avengers was the last straw. If he sensed for a second that this little field trip was going belly up, he'd be out of that mansion faster than Quicksilver on speed.

Messages In This Thread