Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
With the team secured into their seats, Hawkeye and Wasp guided the quinjet off of the island and towards their destination.
Janet was really glad that Hawkeye was partially deaf. If he had heard half the things this bunch of misfit wannabes had been saying about him, he would have stuff an atomic steed up someone's ass.
She glanced back at Firefly and Stray, the only people on the team who seemed remotely excited about going on this trip and smiled at the girls.
Turning her attention back to the window infront of her she watched as the Florida coastline faded quickly from view.
"We'll be in New York in shortly. Before we get there, I thought I'd let you know who you'd be teamed up with for the day." Janet grabbed the file folder next to her and began to read off names.
"Firefly will be with me, as I mentioned before. Shift will be with Hawkeye. Stray...You'll be paired off with Tigra. Burst...I believe I have you down as studying with Scarlet Witch for the afternoon. Lion Heart, you'll be spending the day with Iron Man. Which leaves De....You'll be with She-Hulk." She nodded emphatically as she closed the folder, turned around and smiled.
"Now let them mouth off."

Messages In This Thread