Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
Giving the well dressed female feline a wink, 'Vok listened as she explained herself. Happy with what she had to say, he replied, "See, thats all I was sayin' doll...I jut prefer the company of villains meself. The laced up hero types just don't know how to have fun. Or at least none of the ones I've met." He leaned over his neighbors lap, and shot a glance up the aisle of the fast moving Quinjet, wondering to himself if Hawkeye was as big of a jerk as he seemed to be. He rolled his eyes, figuring that he would be finding out soon enough.

As 'Vok sat back up in his seat, he gave Kei a little smirk. He had intentionally leaned over her a second or two more than he actually needed to, but he didn't figure she would notice. "Thanks for the concern, love. Its nice to know me face is a welcome addition to this rag tag bunch. And for the record...I ain't done looking into those big browns eyes a yours yet either, so keep yourself from harm today, right? But remember, in case some Witch turns you into a toad, I got a smooch waitin' on ya'." And with that, he gave her a peck on the cheek, before turning to his opposite side to give his other neighbor some attention.

'Vok leaned his head over, allowing his cheek to rest amongst the soft pink locks on the top of AJ's head. He didn't need any sort of fancy psychic powers to know something was bothering the girl. Gently, he ran his fingers through her hair, pulling the light magenta curls out of her face. "Ain't ya excited about the trip anymore, doll? I hope it wasn't nothin' I said...come on girl, what's wrong? Cat got your tongue? Cause if she does, I'm sure I could get it back from her." Raising his voice to be sure he could be heard, he added, "Ain't that right, Chandi?"

Messages In This Thread