Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
Kei laughed, “Well, ain’t that just the greatest offer! If I get myself turned into a toad I’ve got a handsome man to rescue me, now I feel all damsel-ish…” running her fingers through her hair she looked around the jet again, “Don’t think I’d like bein’ a toad though, kinda hard to surf when your so little, and the whole insanity thing…could cause issues. Maybe I should write a contract up for this Scarlet Witch woman, I don’t think she has any idea of what she’s getting into, baby-sitting me for the afternoon and all.” Kei scrunched up her nose, making her look like she was a four year old who had just seen something gross.

It was wonder this woman could do something that involved such danger as surfing when she had so many phobias and idiosyncrasies to deal with, not to mention she was a fairly decent con-woman.
“Yo, Wasp, you think you could borrow me some paper? I have a contract to write up.” She called towards the front of the jet, “and a pen, I’ll need a pen also.” She gave both Chandi and John a patented Kei smile, which either meant she was scared out of her mind or she had something decidedly evil and amusing up her sleeve.
“Think I should put a clothing clause in there?” She wondered out loud.
[albumsig]25[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread