Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
Angelee slid up next to Cameron and tilted her head as she looked up at him.
"Ah just...that is...well.." she had never been one to be at a loss for words. But looking around at the rest of the team, she suddenly felt very self conscience about what she was trying to say.
"It's just...if maybe you are feelin' like ya said somethin' tha other night that backed yaself into a corner. It's ok. Ah mean, Ah just....well, ya told me..." she paused and looked around again, before looking back at him, her voice lowering to a whisper.
"..ya told me that ya loved me darlin' and while it makes mah heart go pitter pat, ya ain't so much as even tried ta kiss me...or anythang else."
She was turning a lovely shade of crimson as she spoke. AJ had always been one who associated touch with emotion. So Cameron's lack of attention in that department had her throughly confused, and the look on her face showed it.
"Ah mean, Ah ain't fishin' for it or nothin' and maybe ya just don't wanna have that kinda relationship and that's cool, but....it's driving me crazy,....Sparky."
The last part was a very soft whisper as she said it. She looked around again, to see what the rest of the team was up to, and to see if the Avengers had come back yet. Maybe she'd get a chance to get an answer before they got swept away on their little trip.
Either way, the look that graced her pretty features was one of confusion mixed with embarrassment. But she couldn't go all day and not know. That alone was enough to drive her up a wall.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread