Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
"Ok, so they ‘ave a big house, is that supposed to impress me? We've got a three thousand-year-old monster and an ocean view. I knew this was gonna suck," 'Vok thought as he stepped away from the Quinjet. The trip to New York had been uneventful, with nothing but idle chitchat to pass the time. Fortunately, the Avengers flew in style, for it took a very short time for them to reach their destination. Having listened to their chaperone's little speech, 'Vok couldn't help but chuckle a bit as they walked away, "What the hell was that woman going on about? Who’s got differences here? Sparks and AJ seem to be getting on just fine, and De and I haven’t even really had the chance to develop any sort of differences yet.” Before going any further, the bravado laden Skrull hooked an arm around Kei’s waste and shot Chandi an overtly flirtatious wink, and then continued to speak, “And me girls and I couldn’t be any cozier, so what’s the problem? I think they’re getting all worked up over nothing. We’re a bunch of angels, ain’t we dolls?”

Messages In This Thread