Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
Wonderful images swam through 'Vok's mind, as Kei suggested her possible change of attire. Seeing the young Hawaiian girl decked out in a form-fitting corset, flowing skirts and topped of with a rapier at her side definitely peaked his already rising interests. "I am completely capable of askin' nicely girl, but it's when I start askin' not so nice that you should watch out," This little bit of information was accompanied by a wink thrown in the surfer girl's direction, letting her know that he was just teasing. Something that he was enjoying doing more and more of with Kei as they became better acquainted.
The thought of spending the day with Hawkeye wasn’t the most enticing proposition that 'Vok could come up with, but he had to agree with Kei, that it appeared no matter what he tried, he was not going to get out of it. "Sure, I'll be ok with whatever the Purple Avenger can throw at me. I've been up against much worse taskmasters in me day. I can handle an arrow slinging, stuffed shirt Avenger with one arm tied behind me back."

Messages In This Thread