Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
“I’m a New Yorker at heart, fashion and clothing is part of our way.” Chandi locked eyes with AJ and tried glaring at the pink haired beauty, but soon she cracked and it turned into a devilish grin. “Plus one of us has to be the well dressed one.” She added as she took a few steps away from AJ, although her tone was completely joking. “By the way, could you perves possibly get a room?” Chandi glanced from AJ and Cameron snuggled against each other to ‘Vok and Kei whom also seemed rather comfy in the other’s embrace. “You are all very perve right now.” She added as her cat like eyes trailed over her teams, her eyes being the only evidence that she was indeed still the cat like Chandi that they all knew and loved. “This Tigra chick better let me go shopping or all have to start a cat-fight with her.” Chandi smirked and tapped the toe of her high heels impatiently, it would be a crime for her to be in New York and not be able to visit Barneys or Saks Fifth Ave. "I'm in dire need of new lingerie..."
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread