Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Field Trip
Kei rolled her eyes at Chandi and her room comment, “Me and the Brah here were just hangin’, warmin’ each other up and all that wicked good stuff.” She tried to sound innocent like she wasn’t enjoying the flirting or wasn’t doing it intentionally, “See, I have this fear of insanity, and if I get pneumonia or frostbite or whatever it could ‘cause some sort of beat down in my mind and there goes what’s left of my sanity! So, he’s just helpin’ to keep my island chick body warm so that doesn’t happen, right Brah?” Kei finished dramatically while trying to hide her ‘I just ate the canary’ grin, she then watched De make his way towards the mansion, “I could use another body, but De is makin’ his exit and Pinky won’t appreciate if I take Cam there…so I’m stuck with just one nice, warm body…” She trailed off, not releasing her hold on John even in the slightest.
“ ‘Course I ain’t gonna ask why De needs lingerie…’cause that could ‘cause some wicked bad images.” She quirked an eyebrow looking around the group.
[albumsig]25[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread